Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Sale!



My last sale of the winter holiday season is tomorrow, Saturday 8am - 5pm, at the historic North Market in downtown Columbus Ohio! Come on out for the holiday festivities...live music, free holiday samples from the delicious food vendors, xmas trees, and MANY handmade goodies!

Stop on by my table upstairs for some great deals!

I'll be offering a special on all earrings in stock. Get $5 off your purchase of any 2 pair, or $8 off when you purchase 3 pair. A great deal for those last minute stocking stuffers.

I will also be offering free shipping for any custom orders of my sterling silver map jewelry placed at the market. A truly unique and personalized gift for those on your holiday list.

Custom map jewelry available to order in time for the holidays:

Pendants $60
Cufflinks $105
Lapel Pins $60

No comments: