Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am sitting here watching the Macy's parade with Tristan, as is tradition before the rest of a weekend of Thanksgiving festivities begins. There is so much to be thankful for this year...

... one being a huge thanks to all of my customers and supporters over the past couple of years who have made my jewelry business possible!
I just posted some new items in my Etsy shop in honor of the day, and am offering a Thanksgiving weekend special. If you mention my Thanksgiving blog post in the 'notes to seller' on your Etsy order, I will give you 10% off your entire order.

Please wait for a revised Paypal invoice pior to submitting your payment. This is valid until Sunday 11/30 at midnight EST. This offer can be used one time and is not valid with any other specials in my shop.


Thanks again for a great year and enjoy the weekend spending time with your friends and family! Warm wishes! :) Anne

1 comment:

Genene said...

I love this piece! It says Winter Berry on the Etsy description and yet, I can see other things in there as well. It's on MY wish list for Christmas so I have to leave hints for my husband to find the link. (smile & wink)