Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Essentials for the Gentleman

Thanks to everyone who came out to the North Market yesterday in spite of the snow storm and terrible road conditions! It was a great time as always!

I was pleased to find that I've received some recent press for my Antique Map Cufflinks!

The cufflinks were mentioned as one of the items in Yahoo Canada Lifestyle's Holiday Essentials Guide for the Gentlemen.... you can read the article here.


And... there was a feature in Out Magazine's StyleList! Check it out here!

I am completely floored by the press... time to get in the studio and start cutting and soldering cuff links!
I recently received a note from some fantastic customers, Adka and Ivan in Prague, thanking me for the cufflinks I made for their wedding. Included in their online wedding album was this photo of Ivan wearing his new cufflinks!

No comments: