Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thanks for a great weekend!


I just wanted to make post to thank everyone who stopped by on Monday to visit me at the Upper Arlington Labor Day Arts Festival. Thanks for all the great feedback and to all the new contacts I made and to all the wonderful customers! It was a fabulous show thanks to Lynette and Emily and all the volunteers for making it possible, you gals rock! I will definitely be applying to this show again next year! Here are a few pics of my ever evolving display. It is almost to the point where I am totally happy with it. I need a BIG sign next. :)



A new batch of the vintage map pendants...these were a hit!The ring dish... mmmm with red lentils! *Dreaming of a spicy dal!*
These little birdie necklaces seem to be a new favorite!

I just got done ordering a huge supply of raw materials...so now it's time to get back in the studio to replenish my inventory.

I'll be at the Old Hilliard Arts Festival this Sunday at the Franklin County Fairgrounds, followed by Craftin' Outlaws outside Skully's Music Diner on the 15th.

No comments: