Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fevery Haze

I am just now recovering from a 4 day illness full of fever, aches, and no apetite. Unfortunately I had to cancel my participation at the Old Hilliard Arts Fest today... I was disappointed. After seeing the thunderstorms this morning, it looked like this was a good weekend to be in bed.

I should be fully recovered in the next couple days and plan to spend some time in the studio this week catching up on some custom orders and making up a fresh batch of maps, birdies, flowers, and probably a few new things... because I always need to be making something new.

I'll have a fully stocked inventory by Saturday for Craftin Outlaws! Stop on by for a visit from 12-7 at Skully's Music Diner in Columbus, Ohio. I will be in the outdoor tents. There is no entry fee to get in! Can't wait to see everyone again. I feel like I've been in bed for weeks! I miss the studio!

No comments: