Friday, November 5, 2010

Autumn update

It's almost that time of the year! The weather is finally beginning to really cool off here in Columbus, the leaves are falling and I'm finding myself spending more and more time in the studio preparing for the holiday season! It really seems like it has sneaked up on me this year with the unseasonably beautiful weather. It has been wonderful.

I had a little bit of a set back this week finding out I need to have a surgery in a couple of days - but glad to finally know why I've been feeling run down over this past year. Fortunately, all things considered, it is fairly minor as far as these things tend to go. I'll be okay and should just be out of commission for about about a week... and then I'll be back at it, finishing all the new designs I've been working on and ramping up for Christmas orders!

Due to health reasons, I am disappointed I had to cancel my participation in a great holiday fundraiser in Bexley, OH this weekend. I won't be there for the fun, but I encourage you to check it out this weekend at the Jeffrey Mansion. My very talented friend, Cynthia Vardhan is there selling her delicate porcelain.

Hand decorated porcelain, by Cynthia Vardhan

It was so kind of a customer of mine to write a little feature in her Website Bakery blog for me. That really brightened up my day!

Stay tuned. I'll be getting some pics up soon of the newest work in progress... and some sneak peek shots of the new studio in its now lived in, fully functioning state.

No comments: