Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weekend Event!

Well, I can now say I survived my first hurricane... I never thought I'd say that living in Ohio. After 75-80 mph winds rushed through last Sunday, losing some of the largest and most beautiful trees in the neighborhood, days of power outages, canceled school and cleaning up the mess left behind... we are about back to normal again.

School starts again tomorrow for Tristan after 4 days off and I'm heading downtown to the riverfront to set up for the By Hand Riverfront Arts Festival at Genoa Park.

This will be my last major outdoor show for this year, and I have hopes for beautiful weather!

The preview event starts Friday from 5pm-10pm. Then continues Saturday from 10am-10pm, and Sunday 10am-5pm.

For more details you can visit the website here.

No comments: