Saturday, October 27, 2007

a new kitty!!!

Look at this kitten! In less than a week, we will be welcoming him to our home! Tristan and I went to meet him today, and he is the sweetest ball of fluff! He is about 9 weeks old. We can't wait! Edit.... very disappointedly, Mr.Blondie, the kitten came to our house and had to be returned to Sarah and Tony. Turns out Tristan had pretty strong allergic reaction to the kitty, which was confirmed by an allergy test this week... cats and dogs both showed indication of allergy, along with a major allergy to dust and trees...just like his mama!

Aside from our disappointment, Blondie has been reunited with his brother Blackie, where they continue their shenanigans and taunting of Charlie, the older alpha cat. Not only this, but they will become the two new kittens of Tony's parents who lost their cats in a devastating house fire this past year. Their home is being rebuilt this spring, so the new kitties will be a warm addition! Here is a photo of the brief time we had with the sweetest cat ever....



3 comments:

Kate said...

I am SO excited to meet him!! I am glad that you have something fun to look forward to this week. :) Hope he is a nice and snuggly kitty now that the weather is getting colder. I wish I knew our cat wouldn't eat a kitten...otherwise, I'd be wanting another one at our house! Can't wait to hear what his name will be!

Anne Holman said...

we are sooo disappointed, we had to give the kitty back to sarah and tony. tristan had pretty severe allergic reactions to the kitty, so we decided it was best to send him back home with his brother. :(

Kate said...

So sad! I'm sorry that you weren't able to keep him...he is adorable! But believe me, we know allergies around here. I'm glad that you found out so soon that Tristan's allergies were so bad before getting completely attached. At least Blondie is back having fun with his brother. I'm sure they will be happy together!